Through the commitment of our sponsors, we are able to share the importance of horticulture, community involvement, heritage preservation, and environmental efforts.
Contributions support the annual national awards program, maintain our website and outreach activities, develop educational resources, host the Annual Educational Symposium and Awards, and send judges to all participating entities.
America in Bloom’s programs are implemented solely with volunteer efforts—not just from our board, staff, and judges, but by the thousands of volunteers in participating towns and cities. Our program is making a difference all across America.
AIB by the Numbers
Nearly 90 percent of all contributions go directly to programming costs. The remaining 10 percent goes toward administrative costs and fundraising costs.
We’d love to talk to you about how we can work together. Contact the AIB office via email or 614-453-0744.